Tuesday, November 14, 2006

timeless thoughts.....

not in any particular order....random thoughts...

1. Will I ever actually see god...will cursing at him work...
2. I wish I could sing or play the piano....
3. How did the AIDS virus spread from monkeys to humans...who was dumb enough to doink a monkey...
4. I think most people are aliens.....
4. Does smoking really cause cancer....
5. Where have all the peacocks gone.....and why did they name them pea-cocks....
6. Can I have my mid-life crisis now....i swear i wont ask for it again.....i just want a shiny new model....
7. I should really find my license before they find out....
8. This is FUN!!! Thanks Ritz

2 comments:

ritwika said...

ur welcome! : )
i love ur blog!
interesting post.. esp. point 3.. lol

Anonymous said...

dimwits united.....maybe the monkey BIT a human out of ANGER or FEAR? or are you both nympho? lol!! m kidding :P